This is what television and media brainwashing looks like. The regurgitation of the corporate media talking points by this woman tells us of the danger of repeated memorization of talking points in schools.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

so frustrating!!! It's hard to understand those that refuse to even do research to back up their programmed beliefs.... almost like intentional ignorance. 🤷‍♀️

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

I have met my enemy and they are...stupid arrogant dopes.

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

wow. but yes, these jackasses are the same type that are in positions of authority in many businesses, encouraging and demanding their employees get vaccinated, without being educated on vaccine dangers!
🤬🤬🤬🤬

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

and that my friend is why this woman is lame tits

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

You tried!! Her mind is made up! Give her the jab!
Her body, her choice🤷‍♀️.