Patriots, send this to anyone who is thinking of taking the vaccine.

Only people mentioned by @WWCUE in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Godly Man to his Publication

Praying for the family. Praying NO ONE else gets the Vax. World Wide!!! πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

πŸ™Prayers UP and Blessings Over Your familyπŸ™

πŸ˜’πŸ’—

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Poor thing. Trying to breathe thru blood. I am so sorry for your loss. It hurts my heart for you. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

I am very sorry for the loss of your father. I am sickened by the harm this vaccine is doing to people and praying people will stop taking these vaccines.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how over 2k who flew to Epstein's Island globally has not yet answered for their crimes, BUT everybody thinks these pedos wanna somehow saved them with a vaccine. EVEN though most of them are openly into eugenics. Makes no sense.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

😭😭😭... so sorry to read and see.... devastating.... pure evil... murdering our human family... may horriffic curses be upon them...πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

Marine Infantry , fisherman and Motox. In the mountains of NorCal ,Love dogs especially pit bull's We R the STORM!

And people say "sit back and enjoy the show"
What show is this that the military knows the election was rigged, and now people are dying all over the world from a vaccine for a virus with 99% recovery rate?? WTF is military doing if they are in charge like all the "know it all's" here seem to keep preaching? This pisses me off right here. Fk this "movie" it's time to unleash hell on the evil in this world.

Truth SeekerπŸ•΅πŸ»β€β™€οΈ, ✨Vibe Checked πŸ‘πŸ»βœ¨WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Popcorn loving storm chaser 🍿πŸŒͺβ›ˆ

In response Hoss QQQ to his Publication

I feel like I am at that point now too! I am sick and tired waiting for everyone else to wake up. It needs to all be done now! It is beyond ridiculous!

(1) Show this thread

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

crushing photo

Only followers of this user (@TheMrsJMN) can see their posts

I AM ONLY L O V E - MY WIFES BILLIONAIRE SATANIC WALMART FAMILY KIDKNAPPED HER IN 2021. IVE SEEN SOME THINGS...

I am sorry for this tragic loss. I am praying for you & your loved ones during this unfathomable time of sorrow.

Please, know, we love you and we are very sorry for this.

I'm sending you healing energy. God's speed.

Much Love, Namaste'

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

πŸ™

My heart goes out to you. My prayers are with you, and your family. I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for sharing. Some of my older friends still are willing to take the vaccine. Hopefully, this will wake them up to the dangers of this lethal fraud perpetrated on the masses.

what the Cabal has done is murder.😑

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! πŸ˜‰πŸŒ΄ Purged w/Trump.

πŸ™πŸŒ΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Sending Prayers to you and your family! God help us!

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

So sorry for your lost, May Gods Blessing be with you and ur family. So sad.

Owner/operator of Patriotic Professional Windows(window cleaner). MAGA

Enough of us have been letting everyone know that the vaccine is poison.
You can lead a horse to water.....

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

In response Adam Patriot to his Publication

So sorry for your loss. I am so grateful that my family has listened to me, especially my Mother who is 90 and have put off getting the vaccine. though they live in Canada where Trudeau is trying to make it Mandatory

(1) Show this thread