Strangely, I feel a peace about things going on. Friends, don't stress. Don't sacrifice your high class as Patriots to become belligerents like that which we've seen from the other side for the past year. Just be still for a moment and know that He is God.

The show must go on.

Only people mentioned by @IronPatriotRN in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

In response IronPatriot _RN to his Publication

Thank you. I found Wednesday very hard to stomach. I am back now and waiting for the finale. God bless you all.

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

omg... EXACTLY.

Worshipping God, living simply - I raise kids, animals and gardens. My tractor is my peaceful place. Eyesight fading but faith strong.

Here as well. Able to focus on my normal thoughts and havent missed a wink of sleep.

Thanks. I needed to hear this today!

Thanks, IronPatriot_RN. My TV went black for a moment and I admit, I got scared, held my breath, until it resumed as usual. Then I thought we have to stay calm and remember to pray.

i too have had a calming peace through the storm. God is in control and I am focused on him at this time.

I get this feeling too! Watching everything pass by on tv without fear or judgement - just a reserved little smile because I feel like I know a little secret 🤫🙏

In Jesus Name Amen 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

needed this today!!

Here to assist humanity in liberation. Starseed/Light Worker/Empath I AM

Love that attitude! đź‘Š

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

needed this today, thank you.

Not a globalist-commie so no more Twitter. I believe in We The People. More likely to get shot in Chicago than die from the scamdemic.

Can't lie. I was very depressed yesterday and today. Thanks for keeping it postive!

Patriot to the end. If my liking Trump offends you, move along.

Amen. I think the lesson here is about Faith. Not just Faith in the good times either. It counts when the chips are down that is when we know.

I could be mistaken, but I think@vincentkennedy did a Twitter (RIP) thread about this. Many Patriots renewed their Faith as a result of this movement. The best it will ever get is to make the best decisions in the moment with the info on hand. The rest is Faith. How we come to it doesn't much matter. That we have it and cherish it matters a lot. Be well.