Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Tuff Job being him

another KEEPER!!! ❤️🙏

Anyone know whether this guy has left the US yet with his tale between his legs?

I hear on my local news that anons predict massive arrests on March 4th and trump will be inaugurated? How reliable is this?
I first saw the fall of the cabal vs the great awakening last Thanksgiving. Totally blew my mind. The 10 segments. Opened my eyes. Ever since then, I've been watching the anon videos and all the suspense for the inauguration. Was hoping something huge to take place. I was bummed. Loosing hope. Is this Q stuff a huge conspiracy? The return of John John?

In response Conner Huff to his Publication

That was yesterday's date?

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

1/30/2021’

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

3/10/21?

(1) Show this thread

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

#KennedyVibes 🇺🇲

My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country.

John F. Kennedy

♥️♥️♥️

(1) Show this thread

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

KIMRUNNER BACK !! THE TROLL SPOOK DROPPED YOUR NAME IN A POST 😂 MEANS YOUR OVER THE TARGET 💥💥💥

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Oh no...which one? I didn't see it, but I would like to.

(1) Show this thread

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

K,

Always remembeR

Above ALL

Justice
For
Kids
^^
+++

Always!
Nice to see you.