Here in the UK we may have a new king of course people are Quick to hate on him but never batted an eyelid when we had a fake queen who loved to kill children. What people may think of a guy they do not know is irrelivent to me. Tump knows full well that UK has a possible new king on the way. My point is that could time travel be real? because joeseph gregory hallet looks a lot like INGASOL LOCKWOOD. The new king states that he will be bringing in the END TIMES NEW AGE he has to be working with trump they arre connected somewhere along the lines or he maybe a descendant of INGERSOL look at the image and use an open mind.

Only people mentioned by @TruePatriotUK in this post can reply

Very interesting. I wonder how much we dont really know???

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

From everything I have read over the last two years, anything is possible!!! They do look very similar!

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

In response June Patriot to her Publication

one book he wrote was the last president and very strange how he pops up during trumps reign. Also notice his right eye it is the same as ingersoles right eye

(1) Show this thread