Only people mentioned by @patty888 in this post can reply

In response Patty Malek to her Publication

this article is from june 2020?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Go get em' white hats!!! Use that weather modification.

waiting , hope it is soon

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Time for outside sources to help it along. We are at war and unfortunately with war people die. However, what China has in it's path, by the dam, etc. is dangerous to the whole world. Time for another form of GODS floods......a man-made one. Pray for the innocent who will die in the waters path. However, if they can and are permitted by the controlling sources they need to move to other locations. I'm sure by now they are aware the waters will burst the dam on its own without help.

This has been said for a while. I wish it would just BURST. I, myself, am putting my energy out there for it to do so. I want everything ABOUT this damn to disintegrate, especially what is below it and the people inside! I condem thee to DEATH.