Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈ
Jesus Came To Show Us The Way But He Can't Walk It For Us

Team Trump is doing the heavy-hittin... and each of us needs to also do our part in our own house, own neighborhood, own communities, own county..... own State... ain't nobody gonna do your part for your lazy ass... I mean... do what each of us is fully capable of accomplishing... dig deep. Take a breath. Put on your boxing gloves if you need them. Write, visit, go to meetings, run for office, expose the local criminals, work "for" your Sheriff if he or she is a Constitutional Sheriff. Get 'em out if they are not living by their Oaths. This matters. All of us. Together. Working to clean up our neighborhoods... and I'm not a fan of Mr. Rogers. Call for help where you need it.. humantraffickinghotline.org US Marshals. Pray for guidance and ask your spiritual realm to help you.. they are always close by waiting to be asked. God bless everyone reading this.

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnniesCampground in this post can reply

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™β€οΈπŸ™πŸ™Œβ€οΈπŸ™Œ

In response Ann Retzlaff to her Publication

YES!!! This is how we fight back!! Each ONE of us makes a difference!! I am writing and calling...got my truck in the shop to get in tip top shape so I can hit the road and get involved locally. I've been reaching out to my closest neighbors to just love on them. It does make a difference.

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Michelle DP. to her Publication
(1) Show this thread