Only people mentioned by @musicmaven183 in this post can reply

In response Coffee Queen to her Publication

qu'elle est bonne cette idee 😎a voter

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

Any execution seems too lenient.

Do you see Happy People in the image above? Before there was fake news there was fake history. Question Everything!

It seems they should be dismemebered, bit by bit, first.

I would first blow their nuts with my hollow bullets, then I would move to the top. Make a nice sex change without surgery! Sick MF's, they are REALLY never going to be able to walk in public.

That is the way I was trained, first two to center mass then one to the head. Boom, Boom... Boom

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Sorry disagree since Sheeple must be shown & love their sports + why waist precious metals? More EBS Friendly?

Truth and justice will prevail. Mother. Patriot. Truth Seeker.

How about another in their genitals?

In response Shirley Golightly to her Publication

Do that one first! Then wait 5 minutes to finish.

(1) Show this thread

I am happily married .Pro life Pro Trump I’m a Christian and I’m here for the precious children.

Perfect idea!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will be your 108, we should send them all to God for judgement. There is no fixing a damn pedo.

#WWG1WGA #MAGA #KAG #SAVE THE CHILDREN #LET'S TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PATRIOTS! #HOLD THE LINE! #GOD WINS!

I BET I WILL MUAHAHAHAHAH!

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

1st shot to be to their genitals.

Christian. Father. Truth seeker.

Sounds perfectly fair to me.

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Can't we just pass them around in the jails, to those big guys who really hate pedos?

Retired Army 2011. Working hard to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. American Patriot.

pfff, hold my beer.