Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @jewelofthenine in this post can reply

Wary of this place. People don’t like to be asked questions lol.

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

a lot of people filed personal taxes weeks ago and havent seen their return - including myself. this makes a lot of sense 🤯

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

In response Ali West to her Publication

I filed on 2/16 and received my refund on 3/3.

Believer in THE ALMIGHTY. Writer. Traveler. Singer. Songwriter. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. MARINE.

In response Ali West to her Publication

I filed on 2/10 and still haven't received. I have yet to receive ANY stimulus too. 🤷🏻‍♀️ .... hopefully I've earned enough jewels on my crown 😭🙏🤣❤️

(2) Show this thread