Recall Georgia Governor Brian Kemp and Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (57,626 have signed)

If you're a current resident of Georgia, please take the time to review this petition. I hope we can achieve the 15% of Trump's 49% electorate to meet the criteria for a recall election for Governor Kemp and SoS Raffensperger.
We need 370k Georgia residents signatures!!

The display of absolute incompetence by their actions and their failure to follow current Georgia law in regards to Absentee ballots has forced me to lose confidence in their ability to perform the duties of their office.

The documents found that were signed by these two that didn't go through the Georgia Assembly invalidates our recent election.

We need to hold them to account for that.

https://www.change.org/p/residents-of-georgia-gop-of-georgia-recall-georgia-governor-brian-kemp-and-secretary-of-state-brad-raffensperger

Only people mentioned by @WilliamBDoyle in this post can reply

In response William B Doyle to his Publication

Change.org is Gates or comprimised tho..

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response terry Woodard to his Publication

Yes, I noticed alot of their "petitions" to be uh ah er questionable.

I stopped going there a long time ago.

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

In response terry Woodard to his Publication

And could be just getting names, addresses, etc. of those they "disagree" with...

(2) Show this thread