Only people mentioned by @sambrown in this post can reply

Happily married lover of Yeshua, Q, and Trump! See 144 and 17 everywhere! God Bless you 🙏😇❤️oh yeah, and heart's everywhere! 💓

In response Sam Brown to his Publication

only in prayer do I find the strength 🙏❤️😇

"Hold the line" Indeed!
As though we have any other choice.
Quitting is not even a valid option.
No hiding from things to come, so quitting is a ridicules idea.
When the time is right, we'll know what to do!
Until then, keep your powder dry, and your guns from getting rusty!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Sad but true all dictators use fear to get mass contol of the people who are under their control! The give in comes from over time little by little they push and then back off. They know the peoples breaking points they programed them

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

You're not kidding . . . but together we got this.

Word. 👊🏻🇺🇸👊🏻

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm all in fight like a Flynn !!!!

I will Hold The Line even if I grumble

We share very few sentiments with our government.

No, not all people are ready to give up. There are plenty who are ready to pick up pitchforks and torches. I don't plan to do that, but I understand why people are getting fed up with this crap.

Personally, I wouldn't lose a second of sleep if these deep state child murderers were punished Flathead Indian style, slitted crotch to eyeball with a dull deer antler. That's all up to them, though. They've been given the chance to surrender.

won’t work this time (you satanic fucks)

Don't argue with stupid, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain 💫IAM a Old Soul 💫 #GodWins✨

And "they" can kiss my lily white ass! 🙂
#GodWins

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I saved this post. It is truth and it is wise.
Thank You for sharing it ❤👊❤

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

Me too!!! I'm going to ask my husband to print it for me, so I can hang it up. I will not submit to it. What's crazy is I was getting all prepared to have my head chopped off, prior to being saved. I hate to sound so dramatic, but I know where we were headed. "They never thought she would lose" I will never forget it. I wanted to try to be so strong, but when it comes to my family, I was thinking I would fail. The night that killery lost, I was sitting and waiting for her to come out on the stage, and she couldn't bring herself to do so. I ran around the house, jumping around, and threw myself on the bed, like I won the lottery. 🙏✝️✨

(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

That meme perfectly describes many who are lining up for the depopulation shot "just so things can return to normal."

Fuck that!

This is God's fight & I'm in it for the duration!

Nuff said.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

A self taught artist, believe in a higher power, WWG1WGA, total Trump supporter, believe in love, light and peace for all.

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN THOSE WHO HAVE GOD ON THEIR SIDE HAVE ALREADY WON. WE HAVE THIS, EVIL NO MORE.... WWG1WGA AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO TAKE OUR STAND AND HOLD THE LINE..

In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication

Because that has worked out so well for humanity over the last 2000 years.

(1) Show this thread