#Ireland is now about to go fully satanic. Churches have been closed for months, remember. Funerals are being kept private and to the bare minimum in terms of service. (And where the spirit is weakened, ego/fear can be only too willing to make themselves comfy-strong in its place.) However,#RTE, Ireland's national "broadcaster", is free to invite unawake audiences to take a wee peek at the "magic" of satanist-to-the-stars Marina#abramovic. Please pray for Ireland. Please especially pray that so many of my fellow countrymen and women currently numb to the evil that's about to unlease hell upon us - wake up to what's really happening. Knowing God wins in the end is the ultimate armour; so many of my fellow Irish remain, alas, unaware of this. I'm so praying that the#GREATAWAKENING hits Ireland like a tidal wave of spiritual truth, soon.#GodBless my fellow patriots, all over the world.#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @Whoopiecat1963 in this post can reply

Waiting for the cabal to fall. Cue justice. Enjoy the movie.#wwg1wga

In response Margaret OConnor to her Publication

🙏 we need a serious cleansing of government.

In response Steven Podraig to his Publication

Posted this on Twitter the same day (different username). Got one reply...from a satanist. We seem to be infested with them here in Ireland; I genuinely didn't think we had such a problem with them (I thought I was relatively awake to Irish deep state crap). Should have known, given HRC and her grubby hubby have a house in the Devil's Glen (Wicklow). Good to be aware of the enemy, though.

(1) Show this thread