Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

Can we be fair and say it's a mix of both 😂

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Allisyn McCarthy to her Publication

yes, we will be fair. a small percentage is the first graphic, even tho i spend a lot of my time in first graphic.

(1) Show this thread

Recently red pilled, MAGA, WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 I love God, my family, DJT, the truth, birds 😊, and the United States of America ❤️🙏🏼

BAHAA! 😂🤣 no joke! "what, guess I'm a raving lunatic!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Birdie Patriot to her Publication

😂🤣 we are in the same lunatic boat 😂🤣

(1) Show this thread

Sums it up perfectly!

In response Skoup !!! to her Publication

absolutely. the graphic only has one person in it. there are no coincidences. this experience we call life is a sole mission for personal growth. yes we get entangled with other beings but they are only here to propel us forward. whether it be they show up in peace and leave in war or show up with war and leave in peace. either way, its all about our soul mission

(1) Show this thread