Do NOT believe everything you see or hear.

So you mean to tell me that, just like 3 years ago, these immigrants walked hundreds and hundreds of miles wearing sandles? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

I don't care how well you eat. Walking 100's of miles isn't going to leave you looking like you don't hurt for groceries, and where do I get a pair of these never gets the worn look sandles and all those clean shirts after a gruiling march?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Kelly Dixon to his Publication

and check out the guy taking selfies. lol

(1) Show this thread

It's still me, following my heart 🙂❤️ and something else 👉 https://anonup.com/thread/13230439 💥

Especially the t-shirts speak for themselves .... 🤣

And who supplied all the shirts? Think

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Do they think everyone is as stupid as the ones who actually did vote for Bidan?

100% God, family, country loving Patriot! Bad ass chick if you try me. Fight for Freedom! Never bow to evil, ever.

Exactly! They appear clean, rested, hydrated, fed, ect.....Probably had their t-shirts ready for them on their bus seats.

We know they are bussed in, we know the UN is helping them.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Soros and cartel funded.

My question was where'd they get the shirts?
I pay good denar for my shirts - so did they buy them? or were they given them? Yah, even bigger set up than what they did on the 6th

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Lisa Brown to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

and who gave them the brandnew Biden tshirts?

In response Rena Charboneau to his Publication

Soros

(1) Show this thread

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

and who gave them the brandnew Biden tshirts?

WONDER WHAT ELSE CAME IN THEIR GIFT BASKET WITH THOSE NEW TEAM SHIRTS.................................................

In response Courtney Webster to her Publication

$10 Coca Cola Gift Card
$10 Amazon Gift Card
A Hispanic Barbie
A gender neutral Mr. Potatoe Head
A free NETFLIX subscription
A "How To Be Less White For Homies...or Dummies" book.
An All Black Cat in The Hat Book.
Among many other "politically correctness" bullshit. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

nice t-shirts

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

As pristine as the mail-in ballots for Joe.

(1) Show this thread

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

There are no refugees. These are actors, and this is a photo op.

In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication

And B I N G O was his name.👏👏👏

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Remember "These people are stupid," said Q.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

Yeah, I saw that too. I love how these "refugees" seeking asylum are all....ALL....wearing brand new clothes and clean white tshirts after walking hundreds of miles" along hot dusty roads. And what horrible life could they have in their home country that they all have cell phones with which to take pictures? Why can't we get someone inside the caravan to find out what they've been told to do?

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

Right?!?!?!

In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication

If you haven't, I'd recommend you watch "Fall Cabal". Janet covers this topic. 🤜💥🤛

(2) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

how/who gave em thr shirts

In response Robbie Snead to his Publication

Soros...just like during the midterms a couple of years ago.
Apparently they averaged 45 miles per day, for 30 days, walking with sandles and kids on their shoulders. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Twitter AmIADeathEater @death_ia Thought revolution is the best revolution

Yeah, they super seriously for real walked hundreds of miles and their t_shirts are pristine and their socks stayed super clean, too. Not one goddamn sweat stain, either...because...magic. Yeah, that's it, magic.

Happily MARRIED Patriotic Mermaid 🇺🇸 🧜🏻‍♀️ I am a seeker of truth, loyal, and a warrior at heart.

Sandals and crisp white shirts 😂🤣

I love the trolling 😂😂😂