Only followers of this user (@QuantumActive) can see their posts

DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

In response Quantum Active to his Publication

THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK!!!!!

You can't TELL people....you must SHOW them.
Best movie EVER?!
Never interfere while the enemy is in the process of destroying itself.
I'm TRUSTING THE PLAN

#WWG1GWA#TheGreatAwakening#trusttheplan#GodWins

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

But we’ve been showing them and showing them and showing them. The corruption has been revealed. Right now I don’t see anything going on. there’s not a peep from anybody. I’m a little disappointed that this didn’t play out like we hoped it would.

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

yes, i think we ALL were wanting disclosure/arrest fireworks!!!
but I've been thinking...
everything they are doing has to be done to precision, need to avoid the violence that might happen if they rushed it.
keeping us as safe as possible.
i'm disappointed, too...but still trusting.
God bless. Remember#wwg1wga
We're in it together!

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

It doesn’t seem like anything was rushed. The very fact that they could not stop this corrupt new administration from getting in there bothers me. It should’ve been stopped. Now we have a corrupt administration with communists at the helm. That bothers me more than anything else.It doesn’t seem like anything was rushed. The very fact that they could not stop this corrupt new administration from getting in there bothers me. It should’ve been stopped. Now we have a corrupt administration with communists at the helm. That bothers me more than anything else.

Only people mentioned by @DeplorableCowgirl in this post can reply

In response Deplorable Cowgirl to her Publication

yes.
I'm thinking that everything had to be done just as it was. The crimes had to be commited. KNOWINGLY...
The traps were all set, they caught them ALL.
All the way to Biden signing in signing ceremony.
And we have to remember, behind the scenes what really happened?
The truth will be revealed, but only at the right time.
This plan has been ongoing for DECADES.
No way they will fail. Have faith.
Do you watch Truth And Art TV on youtube?
I would really recommend it. Bernie is ex-mil,quirky,funny,knows his stuff & explains a lot.He is on every night at approx 8p. Go back/watch old s