Only people mentioned by @TiffanyR369 in this post can reply

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

In response Tiffany R369 to her Publication

Holding the Line! Texas!,πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Conservative, I stand for my flag, kneel for the cross. Trump's the President! God Wins! Love, light & prayers frenz!

Holding the line! My faith in the plan, Q, Trump and the power of Patriots has never waivered! As to when, on God's schedule, not mine, By his will, not mine.

Q, Trump and Patriots are all instruments of God, so my faith is in him, his plan, his faithful servants and the future he's laid fourth for all that will believe in him.πŸ™

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Raises hand. Not going anywhere. I know what time it is, happy to have friends (brothers & sisters) to chat with on here. A lot of my people, jumped ship and/or don't want to know anything. βœ¨πŸ’–πŸ€—

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

ANYONE depressed because we haven't seen Perp Walks...
Watch the Skies!

Our Frens are Here & occasionally let us see their ships.
They're helping take Evil [DRACO's] off planet Earth.

The Great Awakening is Happening... on God's Timeline!

π•π”Όβ„π•€π•‹π”Έπ•Š π•π•†π•Š 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 πˆππ…πˆππˆπ“π”πŒ

READY!!! Holding strong ❀❀ Always