There is a reason why you are here for what is about to occur on earth. You are here for a very specific reason! Search within for what those reasons are for you! Many of us are being called upon to lead our new world! Shine Bright!
Love and light to all!
#EndGame
#5DNewEarth.
The beginning is near!
#wwg1wga ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ
https://youtu.be/zykf4UwdmTw

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

โ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐ŸŒ .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon ๐Ÿงš

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

PROUD PATRIOT๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Meme Queen๐Ÿค— Good Vibes Only! ๐Ÿ’ฉ Attitudes Not Welcome! ๐Ÿ’‹#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

๐Ÿ™Œ

oui ๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŠ

Truth Researcher. Awake For Years.

Earth Angel | Spiritual Energy Healer | Giggles Seeker | Starseed Goal: Making Earth Great Again!

We're doing it!
#TheGreatAwakening
#thegreatremembering
"You and me have got the world in our hands
Everyday people do everyday things
But I can't be one of them
I know you hear me now
We are a different kind
We can do anything"
https://youtu.be/epl0wG9vjv4

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Ally Oop to her Publication

We could be angels too!
๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

(1) Show this thread

I will Never Give Up! Trust the Plan #WWG1WGA #saveourchildren NO DIRECT MESSAGES!

I know who i am i just want to know who is playing joe hahah๐Ÿ˜‚

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!๐Ÿ† A Patriot ๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Leader in #5D ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ๏ธ ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 ๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

In response Momma Jen to her Publication

multiple people. Woods Carey Junior similar to pence

(1) Show this thread

โœ๏ธLight๐Ÿ’› Lovโคe Liberty ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทEmpowered1776๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ทTruthandJustice๐ŸŒŽโคTrump โคJFKJrโคJFK SrโคMLKโœ๏ธ

Be a light for all the ๐ŸŒŽ to see

In response CLight Love to her Publication

๐Ÿฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ผ๐Ÿค144๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘ผโค๏ธ๐Ÿฆ

(1) Show this thread