Black pilled troll alert.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

My response to this individual. In war mis information is always necessary. This is proven over n over in movies in real life etc. I listen to and follow many that do not have all the facts n some is bad info, however there is more good info than bad that I have been able to verify for myself. Then I take that info with all other info I have discerned as true, and apply it to what my purpose/mission on the earthship is. We all have different missions as we all have talents that fit in their respective geographical areas, as well as coding, communication, mediumship, metaphysicians, healers, wayshowers, detectives, military n vets to make this happen so it's not the same for everyone, as it should be. NEVER mistake the MESSENGER for the MESSAGE .....lest u go insane!πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ’œπŸ’«πŸ’‹

In response Raquel Rayne to his Publication

Read their comments in profile. They are straight trolling.

I seem to have gotten to him.😈 He sure has a lot of hatred toward you and now, I'm his focus. Or was. He laughingly posted some pic of sime guns and threatened me. LOL!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Nackendara in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nackendara Teslar, click on at the bottom under it