#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Oh please with the 'We have been duped" nonsense. Would you even have know how Really corrupt it all was? You did what was in your power. Raised Awareness and Voted. You took the red pill. What happens next? Gods will!

Master Chief .....We should all gear up & take our nation back. We were told that mass arrests would happen today. Where are the arrested? What happened to those who were executed? I still see them walking and now in with Biden. What happen to the bus to GTMO? All a big nothing burger. I have a better plan... why dont all 74 million of us take our nation back! We out number the Military & law enforcement 10 fold instead of waiting with our heads up our asses! The more we wait for something to happen just means just that... Nothing will happen. Not a word from 17 for 42 days. NOTHING BURGER!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMarineDigitalFrog in this post can reply

In response Anthony Csn to his Publication

theres one problem with your "outnumbering" the military comment... they are highly trained for combat and have an overwhelming amount of firepower and supplies. Along with a superior force of technology. So unless you know how to hack military drones, disarm missles or penetrate bullet proof humvees, idk wtf you are talking about

I’m here for our President and Humanity, I could write a book. I come from military family background! I am a mom this is personal :)WWG1WGA

In response John DeMarco to his Publication

Necessary he also has kept every promise he has made so I believe that we should do exactly just what we are doing and that is continue to lift each other up trust the plan and know that God is in control no matter whatOur Presiden has said the Best is Yet to Come , He has also said violence isn't what this movement is about !!! He didn't quit this is all Necessary ,he also has kept every promise he has made so I believe that we should do exactly just what we are doing and that is continue to lift each other up ,trust the plan and know that God is in control no matter what!!! We know Biden isn

(1) Show this thread