Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Is the Great Default going to occur similtaneously with the reinauguration of POTUS?

Guess we'll have to see what happens.

#MarchMadness

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Nana a question and I feel sure that the man with the blueprints for after we win REALLY does have the answer??

How would it be possible to change the monetary system to Gold and precious metals backed without the fiat system stock market crashing??
Waiting.......

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Disarm the Fed and the SEC
no crash necessary IMHO
too many innocent people would be hurt and risk of high suicide

Crash or no crash...doesn't matter. If the money doesn't exist then neither does the market. It's time to teach everyone what we didn't learn in 1933, 1989, 1999 or 2008. Unless you have more than thin air to back your currency the stock market trades nothing than thin air. Fiat down, Gold up!

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Corstruction in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

interesting, thanks! ive been buying silver

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I have too. It just seems like the smart thing to do!

(1) Show this thread