Only people mentioned by @huwhitememes in this post can reply

In response huwhite memes to his Publication

One has to wonder, how the heck did we get here! May we soon find out most have been arrested .. and we can get back to the business of living.

Not all gays are evil just like not all straight people are saint, Im a proud conservative Lesbian, I myself do not lecture anyone on how they should live their life I treat people the way i expect to be treated with respect and I dont throw my me being a lesbian around if someone doest like me well its not my problem is there problem ๐Ÿ˜LIVE AND LET LIVE โ—๏ธJust as long as youre not hurting anyone SPECIALLY CHILDREN๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

this meme is ๐Ÿ’ฏ%๐Ÿ’ฅ

The path to emotional and physical well-being, prosperity, integrity, and success are the birthright of every human being!

Stop the insanity!

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

And Transexuals teach your children....

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

NOT FOR fkn MUCH LONGER

HERE IS ONE OF THE GANG
out of business, and more
FORTH COMING

I would love to know who the Fk that was
WHITE FACED

Righteousness 1Peter 4:12-13 The same yesterday, today and forever Hebrews 13:8 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation Luke 2:30

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

oy, as a child...my mouth and honesty would have railed this goof. js

(3) Show this thread

1776โ€™ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871โ€™ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

THIS STARTED WITH SLICK WILLY BACK IN 93โ€™ & HAS JUST GOT WORSE !!!!