I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

God is so good. His mercies endure...

"One Nation under God, idvisible, with Liberty and Justice for All.."

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

for the record my spelling sux.... Indivisible....

Don't hate on me...I ran a multi-million dollar company for 16 years...never graduated high school....God still chose me. God has a funny way of doing that, doesn't He...

Be blessed Patriots I'm praying for everyone of you and the CHILDREN & their Rescuers.

Plus, God gave me fat fingers...I still love Him...I do not love my Fat fingers...kek

Think for a minute...60 seconds....when has God ever failed you?

I'll wait. I was molested, raped and used like a tampon. God was still there for me. He rescued me from the snares of the enemy. God is the ONLY REASON I'M HERE...

nuff said.

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Long toes over here🤣 But I don't mind because he said I was perfectly made. 🙏❤️
God is good all the time!
Love you my friend Divine Dirtclod 🙏✝️🕊️

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

I have long toes as well, my middle toes are the longest!!!
I love you to fren praying for you as I'm typing...Get ready, He answers prayers...Be sure and tell me how HE blessed you!

(1) Show this thread