Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Died w/Him in baptism💧raised w/Him by Holy Spirit✨ baptized w/His fire 🔥 Independent thinker & problem solver 💪 Trump is my President ❤️

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

We all know that and have been dealing with dumb Americans for a while already. I'm not self medicating with execces amounts of C02 behind a mask so my mind is clear. When is someone in leadership going to give us some action steps? We are ready. Everyone is saying how bad things are. Yeah we know. We live in and among it. We see it everywhere on social media. Yet no one is willing to give clear direction therefore we can not get organized. So now what? We sit here like ducks waiting for the next move from the Biden admin while they install more corrupt ppl in office. Sounds like a disaster to me!

He put that well. I think the Censorship and Cancel Culture are a Result of the dumbing down of Americans. I mean, look at the Virus. Exactly, there is no Virus to look at. Humans have been persuaded and manipulated from birth by their Televisions. All of Entertainment and Advertising is literal Magic, as much as hypnosis is Magic. Many People are quite literally under a hypnotic spell, which is being maintained from multiple directions.

This picture was from a different post XD

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

Look how many are masked? That gives you an idea.

this.