Black pilled troll alert.

and degrading' treatment in prison
Jeffrey Epstein's creepy NYC lair set to sell for roughly $50M
Jeffrey Epstein is the inspiration behind this new horror movie
Ghislaine Maxwell offers to give up UK, French citizenship to get out of jail

Jeffrey Epstein carefully cultivated a circle of prestigious and powerful friends by exploiting the aura of money and mystery that surrounded him — but the hint of a dark side was always there.

Now, in the wake of his blockbuster arrest on child sex trafficking charges, some of those high-flying former pals may be quaking in their boots.

During a news conference Monday announcing Epstein’s indictment, Manhattan US Attorney Geoffrey Berman dramatically pointed to the suspect’s mug shot on a poster, and the FBI’s New York chief, William Sweeney Jr., urged anyone who has been “victimized” or “has additional information” on the multimillionaire financier to immediately call the feds.

But the appeal was not just meant for victims of the co

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

OH my geeyah, trying to post this info on both GAB and here and it will not even give me a publish prompt. AND did not copy and paste all script. SO gonna type out WHAT to look for, ffs. /jeffrey-epsteins-a-list-pals-rush-to-distance-themselves-after-predators-arrest/ FROM the NY post, look that up. ABOUT ANDREW MR> NIPPLES CUOMO< Jesus as my witness, would not even let me get a publish prompt. LORD knows I tried so many other ways, not my first rodeo, throttle up, not down.