The “Spanish Flu Epidemic” had nothing to do with Spain.

Nor did it have anything to do with the flu.

The pharmaceutical industry, sponsored by the ‘Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research’, conducted a large-scale military vaccination experiment.

“WW1 U.S. soldiers were given 14–25 untested, experimental vaccines within days of each other, which triggered intensified cases of ALL the diseases at once. The doctors called it a new disease and proceeded to suppress the symptoms with additional drugs or vaccines.”

“Seven men dropped dead in a doctor’s office after being vaccinated. Letters were sent to their families [stating] that they had been killed in action.”
Eleanor McBean
Minnesota Wellness Directory
http://www.mnwelldir.org/docs/vaccines/vaccinations_condemned_McBean.htm

The war ended sooner than expected. Using random dosages, doctors then administered multiple unused experimental vaccines on civilians, tens of millions of whom died in the same manner as did

Only people mentioned by @Truepatriot2021 in this post can reply

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

In response True Patriot2021 to his Publication

It will be interesting, the reaction, when folks find out who really b0mb3d the M Bldg in OK and why. Whitewater is nothing compared to what the real reason was. God bless our military personnel and all armed forces. They are the heroes. 🙏👍🏽❤️🇺🇸

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

Damn! I didn't know it was so deeply evil. I thought they experimented to see "if" it would work. I had no idea that they intended to make sure it was genocidal. We are in End Times indeed. Thank God we're enlightened enough to wake & stop this madness!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

They were disgusting then and they are disgusting now!! May justice be served to those who are animals and have no regard for human life!!

Get rid of them ALL so we can live in peace and harmony!

Save the children and protect the military.

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🤬😡

Truth Stands Strong. Stand strong with Truth. #GodWins

same old Playbook.