Only people mentioned by @Sabrinagal in this post can reply

Don't stop now. Don't give up. Keep pressing forward until your goal is reached. Stand up for righteousness. #WWG1WGA #Trump

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

lets just wait and see what happens with those who choose not to follow mask mandates.

Once the storm is over, you won't remember how you made it through...but one thing is certain. You won't be the same person who walked in.

You're getting recalled. Shut up and sit down.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

Such a flipping idiot

suck a fooking idiot! he belongs in prison

expose msm for all there propaganda do your own research and the truth is alway's there, the truth is the only way that we can get anywhere

go to hell with your other demon's

I support Donald Trump and General Flynn. I love my country, In love with my husband, and saved by the Lord Jesus Christ!

😆😆😆😂😂😂

Dig your hole deeper Newsom. Both sides are recalling you. Bye Bye

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

His time is up..just about there, and yes ignore his stupid ass!#Frenchlaundry#recallnewsom

Sadist and Pedos especially like the muzzed, bound and gagged at the mouth look. TAKE THEM OFF!