LLin Wood: 1) To the extent humanly possible, I always endeavored to understand my clients’ lives and the impact upon them of false and vicious attacks on their character and reputation. It was my duty to understand so that I could convey and advocate their damage to the court or jury.

They would describe how close “friends” and even family abandoned them. I tried my best to understand those feelings.

They would describe difficulties they faced with respect to maintaining their livelihoods. I tried my best to understand those feelings.

They would describe the frustration of being harshly judged by strangers who did not know them. I tried my best to understand those feelings.

They would describe their frustration and emotions when hearing or reading statements about them that they knew were blatantly false. I tried my best to understand those feelings.

Only people mentioned by @Michael379 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael 379, click on at the bottom under it