Juliansrum was blasting the trolls all day on Gab. It's was great.

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

God. Family. Country. Fuzzy Socks. Coffee. ...and Grand Littles!

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Anyone have a link to his profile on Gab? Search comes up empty. Thanks bunches!

Luv my country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Luv my freedom ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! ๐Ÿ™In God We Trust๐Ÿ™

Yes, he certainly calls it like he sees it. Juliansrum does not hold back! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot

Always loved Juliansrum on Twitter. Good to see him back on GAB. Yeah he knows they are trying to divide us and it won't work. He is having a field day and he is hilarious as always.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

God allowed me to see the message on sham. Silence is golden...I will obey. Praying VERY much for all of our loyal military. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ“ฟ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Married Mom. Love For Jesus. Family. Country

funny but selling his book the whole time and never was banned from twitter while the rest of us were... ๐Ÿ˜’

Luv my country ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Luv my freedom ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธfighter for truth!! Wide awake!! ๐Ÿ™In God We Trust๐Ÿ™

In response Ambrz Quest to her Publication

That is catturd NOT Juliansrum!!

(1) Show this thread

think they may have changed their attack to 7th. Found flyers for DC and Maryland both for 7th and posted recently. anyone have an anon email acct?

In response Heather North to his Publication

Light the way โœจ๐ŸŒปโ˜€๏ธ

In response Heather North to his Publication

It's a picture perfect frame if I ever saw one. Are the crazy leftists inciting violent acts?

(4) Show this thread

miss his posts! wish he was on this site!!!

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Give that man a Trump, told u so hat!!

Light the way โœจ๐ŸŒปโ˜€๏ธ

Don't pay the toll to the troll.

Catturd turned out to be a real turd in the end smh!

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

Catturd is great. He's not into Q & admits it. That's ok. He's awake & sees things & uses his wit to wake people up.

(1) Show this thread

Cat Turd is a shill? He's hilarious but has truly said somethings that didnt sit right in the past. I gave him grace knowing that none of us get it right 100% but the shill is realy shining through the Cat Turd now!

Eight generations fighting for freedom from the American Revolution to today. Scot/Huguenot so feisty on both sides. Patriot all the way.

He had a cat for lunch.

He was one of my favs on Twit. He actually brought me to Q. Would love to see him here. โœ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

Think you can get him over here? Its become a target rich environment here. Which doesn't bother me in the least. I like pullin the trigger!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ