Only people mentioned by @JonellaM in this post can reply

MARRIED,1A/2A #Abortion is Murder#Looking for like minded friends. #ProLife #God&Country #WWG1WGA #Gab@71JimD

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

😂🤣Something is wrong with this new math!

It is not going to happen, Kim Goguen removed fed from global Financial System, unless they use bitcoin, as NSA just transferred unlimited amount of bitcoin to finance Blackwater mercenaries to cause chaos ( Syria missiles, 12 ships of Florida coast with 24 SCUD missiles... ) to incite USA to start wars

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

COMMON CORE MATH 🤣❤👍

Embezzling tax payers money that’s what they’re doing❗️Bastards🤬🤬🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

If you do not know that I am crazy; then you do not know me at all! I am a Christian & Patriot!

foreign aid & funneled back into their pockets. yes, i am mad

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Each Politician will need to build their own Bank to store their
hard earned $$$, nobody will notice the newly made Billionaires

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

think about it.. what have they done with the money before..sent it to their money laundering countries to get a percentage back.. someone musta played the ponies a bit harder than usual..lol

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

I know. Its deep state blackmail money. And its not going to happen cause we're watching a movie! Remember?!!

Follower of Jesus, Retired teacher, Trump supporter, Grandmother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Peacemaker No DMs.

Check the politicians pockets and I bet you’ll find it!