Only people mentioned by @thcotty in this post can reply

Followed Q from the beginning, thank you to Dave at X22. WWG1WGA UK Patriot

In response GOD IS REAL to his Publication

"Dr" Charlie Ward is so bent he could hide behind a cork screw, he was The Hidden King Guy which was a fraud and folks did not get their Gofundme money back. The Hidden King turned out to be a whack job Kiwi which lived with a sex cult in Auckland New Zealand. I was living in Auckland at the time.
Well what can I say about Simon Parkes, he has been abducted by aliens, has sex with them and has an alien daughter called Zarka, plenty of videos on YT about Simon the cat man.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Phil Collins to his Publication

Haven't completely made my mind up on Ward. Simon however seems just a wee bit flaked.

(1) Show this thread

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

Yet GEORGE has stated NUMEROUS times that he was NOT in Switzerland, and has NOT been in over a year. Vids showing Marine1 are from 2020, not now...sorry, I don't want to sound like a DebbieDowner, but I trust GEORGE a tad bit more than Charlie......but that's just me......

Conservative American patriot, God & country, THE SWAMP IS DEEPER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, Fight back & be patient

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

Ward and Parkes are jolly nice fellows and absolute hacks.

(1) Show this thread

charlie ward is a fraud!! nuthing he says is factual. him and simon parks are horrible for our movement, cause they spread ONLY HOPIUM!! I USED TO RELY on things happening at a set time, but im seeing evidence all over world of the fall of the cabal!! the list is deep, theres so much to bring to justice, its gonna take time. I NOW KNOW AND UNDERSTAND its a movie playing out, it truely is, but NOONE knows the final chapter yet.

Conservative American patriot, God & country, THE SWAMP IS DEEPER THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE, Fight back & be patient

In response Brian Tyler to his Publication

Correct, Ward & Parkes are hacks, albeit very affable hacks which is why so many listen & fall in line. Charm has a way of, well, charming people.

(1) Show this thread

Careful. There's an undated video that just hit YouTube the other night of Trump in Switzerland. Everyone thought it was 2021, but it's actually from DAVOS in 2020.