#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Oh please with the 'We have been duped" nonsense. Would you even have know how Really corrupt it all was? You did what was in your power. Raised Awareness and Voted. You took the red pill. What happens next? Gods will!

Went from thousands of followers on Twitter to nothing. Now I am here to spread truth. The 144,000 are here. Follower of the Light.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ask yourself this, where is AirForce 1 and which one did Trump take? Why was a Stratocaster accompanying it?
Why did they disappear off radar soon after takeoff? why such a large security detail? why did Trump take the nuclear "football"?

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response IAM _ChaseThePatriot to his Publication

Stratocruiser ?

I think it's a Stratofreighter - which is a military aerial refueling tanker. There seems to be two "versions". It IT IS the KC-97 Stratofreighter then it fits this definition. We need to know the Model No.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Albion in this post can reply

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

In response Albion Deux to her Publication

Well, that's what I read. Do they normally follow would be a question. Do you think Joe is really in the WH tonight ? i would have to see it to believe it. i mean he had to hire his own private plane to DC. unheard of.

In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication

So much is "un-natural" about today. Pentagon is NOT co-operating with the Biden Transition Team - at ALL. No info on military operations etc. Subjects that every new Administration has had access to in previous years. Suggest you go to X22 & watch RedPill78's video of today. Excellent!

(1) Show this thread