Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

NO SHIT! (ok..this really does happen at least once a day, for real :)

If you think that a plane did not hit the towers your mistaken cause they did find plane engines but they weren't from the type of plane they said hit the towers.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

nothing is as it seems. its all based upon a false pretense to strip away any sovereignty we as a species have on this planet. [they] will push [their] illusion as far as possible. but the military is the only way. FULLY CONTROLLED. we are watching a movie. military precision at its finest.

u win the netz today

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Patriots, lets assend to the next timeline, this one has been assaulted, criminalized & is unfit. We really need our Lord & Savior to bring the kind of Divine Intervention needed to bring Justice. Praying for Father God to hear our Prayers.

Crickey KeKz, TwaTTeRed x12 got fairly ridiculous, glad you're all here doin good. As1WeRideStorms. As1WeAreAll. Romans 12:2. Aroha nui.