Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

here's the deal though - my daughters school has been open for months (i'm a southern CA resident / private school)- but in order to attend or even enter campus they must be tested weekly as well as wear masks the entire 6 hour school day

needless to say - i am not sending them to school and they zoom.

*so it's not just about opening the schools - they need to get rid of mask mandate and forced testing bullshit!!!

Maybe we should've TAKEN our ELECTION back!!!!

think you have the wrong Dan

starting to think there is no fixing the system! They have the power to destroy our family in the drop of a hat! Im sorry but sign all the petitions you want It wont change their behavior! if you really want to save your Family, especialy if you have kids!#walk away go somewhere that is better then what you have now! no place is perfect but California needs to fall off into the ocean!

Kids NEED to be in school, 5 days a week! Thank you for sharing!

In response Mike Cmm to his Publication

I would add in school no masks. Enough

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

In response Mike Cmm to his Publication

I am a teacher and we have been in person all year. Nothing has changed from any other year. It's been business as usual. Well, except, because of the governor, we are "supposed" 😉 to wear masks. We have not seen anything out of the ordinary.

(2) Show this thread