An absolute gong show of Idiocracy and corruption. Do the Math.

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

He forgot to say 300 American DemocRATS. Then it would almost make some kind of sense.

what a dumbass piece of shit! when will this idiot be gone!!!??

Intuitive Multifaceted Patriot Grandma Reiki Energy Healer #wwg1wga #FamilyIsEverything Mitákuye Oyás’iŋ

In response BAND OF BROTHERS to his Publication

Not soon enough! He sure has managed to wear out his welcome with many strokes of his pen.

(1) Show this thread

LMAO!

God loves you as much as He loves Jesus. Thank you Jesus. Thank you patriots and troops. God bless President Trump and keep him safe.

l laughed so hard. Had my adult son listen to it and laughed so hard I cried.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

😂🤣

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

I absolutely LOVE the 'extra' lilttle bits of the video...like this...'The Cheese has slid off this dudes cracker"... OMGosh Laughter is the BEST Medicine...

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

How can people sleep through this sh*t show?

An absolute comedy show. I mean, come on man 🤣🤡