I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

The sound of it snapping as he went to get us was worse.

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Cob Cob to his Publication

I remember.. ...but now mom would make us cut the switch she would use

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

Mom used whatever she had in her hand. A banana peel, wooden or other utencil. Dad used the belt. He would take it off and fold it and snap it. The 6 of us would try and hide. It didn't work.

banana peel 😂😂😂

I got it right over my head and believe me it hurt like a mutha.

Only people mentioned by @Colob123 in this post can reply

😂😂😂😂 thats sooo funny.

I'm sorry I laughed but Oh My Goodness
thats funny.

(1) Show this thread