Patriots, be mindful of what you post. I see alot of articles or events that have already happened. It gets peoples hopes up to something that has already passed. Check the dates of your sources before posting if possible. WWG1WGA!!!

Only people mentioned by @Qboy4588 in this post can reply

An Artist who loves God, My Family, My Country, President Trump, My Pom Teddy, Animals, Nature, Flower Gardening, Photography, Bicycling!

In response Patriot Anon to his Publication

I watched CPAC. When Presiednt Trump went on stage I began to cry. When the audience began to chant, "WE LOVE YOU!" I really cried. President Trump said many great things and was right 100%!!! When he commented about a Republican President being in the White House saying, "I wonder, who can that be?", I thought about it a bit. Millions love President Trump and appreciate all he's done for us, for this country, but there are still many haters, many ignorant people who have been so brainwashed by the MSM. Even with all of Biden's bad decisions and our country going down the toilet, there would be people who would hate to see President Trump in office. I'm thinking that after a great reveal of the corruption, the video-taped confessions, and other things we didn't expect, there will be a new election. However, I think it will be JFK Jr. running for President with President Trump being his running mate. JFK Jr would be someone that ALL Americans would vote for-hands down. Just a thought!

In response Patriot Anon to his Publication

President Donald Trump has signed the Declaration of Independence of the new republic States of America on 4 Jul 2020. USA was a corporation controlled by the Cabal. Joe Biden's inauguration was invalid.#thestormisuponus #wwg1wga

Christian, patriot, prayer warrior, Trump supporter. WWG1WGA

In response Stephen Lim to his Publication

source please

(1) Show this thread