Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Do you think there were less pedofiles then? Or did they become more active, because I lived like you memes, but I would not let my kids or grandkids live like that now.

Like a Miss America contestant...all I want is WORLD PEACE! 😉❤️🌎🙏🏼

And the best is yet to come for our children and grandchildren...

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I grew up in those days. We always wandered through the woods without a care in the world. As an adult I learned that there were hunters allowed to hunt in the woods. I remember looking at my mom like, "You let us play in those woods and you never sent us out of the house in bright orange clothing?"

Wife, mom of 2 doggos, physician, lover of America and our Constitution. Proud gun owner and a pretty damn good shot :)

miss those days! parents just saying "be home before the street lights are on!" Such innocent fun times. no screens involved

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Cydney Grant to her Publication

I remember that rule. My Dad used to have a whistle that he was able to do that we could hear . . . Between the street lights and his whistles, we always knew when to be home. Those were awesome days.

(1) Show this thread

So true...we rode our bikes everywhere...without dumb helmets!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Add horses and dogs and your have Nana's childhood.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

Miss those days

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

My father whistled also! Loud enough the kids in the neighborhood knew to go home! I never could learn how to whistle like that.

🕊AKA Sherry Mac🕊BELIEVERWWG1WGAWW💧SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOW💧

Except now the Luceferase will be tattooed on your skin somewhere instead of in the firefly where it belongs

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I remember!!!
Those WERE the days my friend, you thot they'd never end---- BUT they came damn close!!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I remember those days...I also remember the dreaded whistle from Dad that meant it was time to come home...He taught me that whistle.