carbon based fuel vs. GREEN technology

the difference between being bullied by green tech liars and common sense

Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

Hunter,Ozzie PATRIOT,always felt the world wasnt what it should be.

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

DAMN THE TOP PIC WOULD MAKE A GREAT SHOOTING RANGE!! FOR SHOOTING PEDOS!

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication

like that deviant woody allen
who got away with defaming a woman and her children to cover up his crime. what a scumbag

(1) Show this thread

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

THEY BOTH
COULD BE
STUPID

TESLA POWER

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

look - i waited long and hard to address this statement from you -

i lived in alaska where tesla technology was being implemented before anyone even started talking about it.

don't come at me calling me stupid

until YOUR KEEPERS decide to let it happen for the world - the energy that is domestic is the only INTELLIGENT economic remedy and i'm all about it providing jobs for families that
procreate.

and that ain't about what the green GRIFTERS are offering -

so your imput is moot unless you have the power to turn it all on for THE REST OF US

(1) Show this thread

It's ALL stupid if Tesla free energy tech is being surpressed for use by the masses. We need to drop these "which earth destroying energy sourcrs are best and start demanding the release of Free energy tech.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

well that i agree with wholeheartly and can get on board with 1000% - but it kinda looks like THEY aren't gonna be letting that happen anytime soon, now does it? when you come across THAT paradigm switch, please share the map?

in the meantime i'm on board with the families suffering due to the loss of jobs. 🤷🏼‍♀️ but that's just the working class mother in me.

(1) Show this thread