Richard Citizen Journalist captured a motorcade on vide today in DC - I took a snapshot of one of the main vehicles - couple of strange flags, one white one with an eagle on it with what appears to be black fringe, and a desecreated American flag with gold fringe. The front license plate almost looks like a French flag too.. very interesting here..

GhostEzra reported it, the full video

Update, I'm also including a larger image of the white flag with the eagle and black trim, looks like it says E PLURIBUS UNUM on it...

WEIRD

Only people mentioned by @BludGeonT in this post can reply

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

We are all new to Anonup
With images, do not forget to look for arrows. 😉😎

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

This is old old old

Patriot through and through, I bleed red, white & blue.. #FbFelon #TwitterLifer #TrumpSupporter #The45becauseShootingTwiceIsSilly

the pic is obviously bush and the car and haircuts tell you this was long ago and not any time recent..

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

more bs this is george h.w bush amd barbata bush

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

it's usually on the Vice President's motorcade. NOT for the President....if we just knew who was REALLY in there....

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

looks like barbara bush and hubbie

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

I'm hearing in some reports this was Kamala, no idea - don't really care.

I only care when they're on a plane to Gitmo.