Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

Patriot wife and mother! #familyiseverything, Never Give Up #45 #19

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

I think much like a trump rallies need to go with large groups of people to various places to shop I can't imagine they would arrest 50 people at one time? Because it's called a city ordinance I don't know if you can be arrested for a city ordinance? Has anyone had the cops called on them? I think now we need to start acting rather than just posting. I keep my mask off and if someone starts to have a hissy fit I slide it up halfway and then leaveBecause I have been embarrassed with my family and my kids don't want to cause a scene. That's the problem people don't want to be videotaped. It's a scary time but I think it's power in numbers

(1) Show this thread

Understand completely.

Good. For. Him! More of us need to do this. I am done with the Commie Diaper. I was from the beginning. Now, I just say that I identify as a Texan. It works well in Minneapolstan....

In response Katie Willy027 to his Publication

I've been telling everyone I know that if we all stand up and refuse to wear a mask there isn't anythng "officials" could do about it. The mandate to wear a mask in contra to our Constitution and therefore null and void. But who knows that? Too many are ignorant of what the Constitution says so they quietly obey like sheep. We could accomplish so much if we acted together. We are many, they are few.

(2) Show this thread

Awake since the 80's...but still confronted.

How cool is he. share repeat stand-up

Way to go Pops!

Not your sit down and shut up kind of woman. Child of God. Wife. Mother. Proverbs 31= Goals WWG1WGA NCSWIC

GOD BLESS THIS MAN!!! I've been shopping for a year now, with my kids, with no mask. If someone asks me about it I say "no" or "I can't" and keep walking. They get as much control as we allow them to have! That's it! Sick of the control? STOP LETTING THEM CONTROL YOU! Yes, I've been refused service at restaurants. Yes, I've left them reviews. Yes, I've filed civil rights abuse claims. I wish to GOD everyone would do this. It would end in a nano second. Hit them where it hurts. Unfollow. Leave reviews. Call corportate.

I complained at my YMCA headquarters for playing CNN on 8/10 TVs. Haven't seen it on a single TV since! Infact, they had all the CCP channels. Now they have just 1 local news channel. On 1 screen.

USE the tools you have! Be loud. Get embarrassed. Get refused service. What? You wanna wait until you're required to get a vaccine in your anal gland on your way into the store?

Not your sit down and shut up kind of woman. Child of God. Wife. Mother. Proverbs 31= Goals WWG1WGA NCSWIC

In response Ash The Warrior Mom to her Publication

Today, I had a service man in our house to assess water damages. We were talking and I realized he still had his mask on. I told him "Hey we don't care if you take that off" and before I could even get the full sentence off he was ripping it off. He said Thank God. I am so sick of these things. We got to talking and I told him how I haven't worn one into a grocery store yet. He was amazed I could "get away with it". I asked him, "What? Do you think they actually can lay hands on me?" That got him thinking. "Yes there are times I've been asked to put one on. I tell them No, or that I can't, and I keep walking. Guess what happens? Nothing. I get my items. I often ask for help. I often talk to people. I go through checkout. And nothing happens." He was so happy to hear that and said he's had enough, he'll do the same.

Make someone's day today. Spread the good news. You're only controlled if you let yourself be.

(2) Show this thread

Awesome patriot.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

GIVER!!!!!#wwg1wga!

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

This happened to me at Starbucks coffee. I refused and was told to go thru drive thru told them NO. They brought my order out to my car with a 4$ card for next time. FTMask

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Affirmative Ghost Rider.