Yesterday George News said, "Please, stop trying to decipher everything that is posted ✔️" I'm okay with that, but it's hard when the keep throwing softballs.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Also: what happens when you tell people NOT to do something? 👀👀

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Lots going on in DUMBS by NZ, all shallow EQs...all from today.#EndGameToDraconians

This is going to be Epic. Enjoy the show 🍿

news unlocks past.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Softball = "gently guiding"

George News on telegram yeasterday:

Please, stop trying to decipher everything that is posted ✔️

"No outside comms" ⬅️

When you're/we're meant to know something, you'll/we'll definitely know 🦅🇺🇸

*guiding you gently towards a topic or person, well that's completely different 😎

**Edit: We say that with genuine LOVE for you all.

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

To me, that came across more as ...
"Stop trying to decode "EVERYTHING," I say or post...not EVERYTHING is a hidden code, some stuff is just talk."
Or at least how I think it was meant...as he obviously does post some decodable stuff intentionally...

nice timestamp

3:21 | 123
15:21 > 63 | 36

forgot a Y, too! 25 > 5:5 > 55 > """...

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

Exactly 💯. Once your AWAKEN... Aint No Stoppin!!! GOD WINS 🏆🙌🙏❤