Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

Phony Tony, is really phony!

It is a really good time to be alive, chosen ones- made possible by our God guided warriors πŸ˜‡ Love wins. God wins πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸŒŽπŸ•Š

πŸ˜―πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

I think the real ones have already been dealt with and these are the actors in "the movie" we're all watching.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

The craziest part for me, is the voice!!! How can these actors (under the masks) sound exactly like the person they are playing? And do it so well..... freaky! I know it's all true, but I'm still in shock. When I try to show this to the "normies" they don't want to see at all! We know they are scared, so I get annoyed at them not reconizing, that we are in fact saved from these monsters. Yet, they get to reap the rewards, because God is so forgiving. I deep breathe. I'm far from selfish, I just wish they would ackowledge. I still love them, but I am mad at them. If my Dad were still alive (on earth), he would listen to me, but my Mom doesn't want to hear. I'm grateful enough for the whole world!

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

That's the part I don't get is the voices.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

You have masks and masks ;-)

Fortunately I cant hear what he is saying.

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Now that right there? THAT is hilarious! Thanks for sharing TAFKAG!