YO DOES ANYBODY ELSE THINK HIS NECK LOOKS WEIRD WHILE HES TALKING?
PROTRUDING OVER HIS COLLAR...
IS IT HIS SKIN OR PERHAPS A MASK πŸŽ­πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘Ή

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

His right eyebrow looks strange as well.

His neck does look weird. If it is loose skin then his collar must be tight.

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

The necks are the "tell", arent they.

USArmy Vet 1972-1976.This ISN'T E harmony,I'm not looking for a playmate, DON'T DM me asking for "gas money" GetaBanker

yes, definitely a mask.. the origianl Fauci has been arrested and executed for crimes against humanity. May he rot in hell for an eternity.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

CGI'ish. That right eye looks like astroke in the making. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Trump for sure. Enjoying life my way. Hard to believe all the things that are happening in our great country. We need to be strong.

i think it is a mask.
im going on 72 and i dont wear a mask. im healthy and go everywhere. my sister and i went out west last August and it was great.

Wife, mother, Patriot: "Forgetting those things that are behind; reaching forth unto those things which are before" Phil. 3:13

Yeah, looks very unnatural.

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

YES, IT LOOKS LIKE A MASK AND WHAT "HE" IS SAYING IS ANOTHER PATHETIC LIE!!! I AM 71, NEVER WEAR A MASK AND GO EVERYWHERE, DON'T FEAR ANYTHING EXCEPT THE EVIL PEOPLE... DIDN'T HAVE, NOT EVEN A SNIFF IN 2 YEARS!

A Christian, President Trump supporter, WWG1WGA, Q, Digital Soldier, Save the Children, We Are All That Kid by the Side of the Road

Yes!!!!!