General Flynn: “...understand what’s about to happen.

It ain’t happening on March 4th.

It’s gonna happen over a period of time...”

Only people mentioned by @Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply

In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication

Great, now everyone is fighting amongst themselves. Q says the first move will be significant. Then Flynn says this will happen over time. Juan keeps telling adults to take a deep breath. From now on, I'm going to ignore all of them. Why? Nothing we do matters; only their "plan" does (which seems to change every week).

We're getting mixed messages, probably to throw off what will really happen. In the meantime, Americans are suffering (as are those around the world). Does "the alliance" think we won't have a breaking point soon?

What's the end game here? Torture them until they wake up? How is that different from torture them so they'll go back to sleep?

When doing nothing becomes worse than doing something, then who becomes the villain? I'm not really sorry if that offends anyone. WE have the right to question ALL authority figures.

Only followers of this user (@imat) can see their posts

Really? Are you going to cry about it bc you can't have what you want when you want it? Who is in charge here ... you, me, the patriots?

No. God is in control and perhaps we should all remember the fight Gen Flynn went through for 4 years, who lost everything but his family, until Pres. Trump had to pardon him, an innocent man had to be pardoned. How would he feel if he saw us whining!

Lets start getting a grip, connecting with each other through the postive force of prayer; network our community resources into local communications of authority like the School Board, local rep.s for the state House and Senate, to methodically work ourselves into the roles of decision making.

Donald Trump is only one man, please don't expect everything to rest on his shoulders ... we need to keep spreading the truth, to those on the outside, who have no real understanding. Just like Q.
ask open ended questions and then be quiet ... don't spoon feed them.
Get them to think.

These sick bastards have incorporated themselves in every part of our society for centuries. It's going to take time to take all of this corruption out for good. I understand wanting this all over since I have a 3yr old and a 4yr old that I hate having to live through this. However I have patience knowing I would rather it done right.

😇🙏Yup. And on 12-31-2020, did you say we should endure for another 30 days .. The days are getting very long and we are sticking like leeches on development for the people who can give hope and a sense of justice. if people are not awake yet, it will not happen until they are forced to listen.🙄

May be all this Q movement is a bluff? I think people are so tired of waiting for the real stuff to happen....I can see a lot of pro Q -ers start dropping
.... If YOU HAVE IT ALL then why not using it???

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Q never said that President Trump would be inaugurated on March 4th. I never had a ton of faith in this. What Q said is that there are post-POTUS plans in place.
This war won't be simple, and it won't be short.

Honest patriot just trying to make the world a better place.

It'll never be over. There's far too much corruption.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Pray and#NeverGiveUp

Truth seeker, good or bad. Blocking me only reiterates you knowingly tell lies and are afraid of the truth I'll correct you with.

So when is time up, When we're all dead and gone?

God Bless our General 🙌🏼

over a period of time ........😔