I will probably take a break from constantly searching, for day or so unless something drastic happens. But then I’m going back to the beginning and trying to re-read all of the drops. I still believe the answer is in there and if there still is a plan, we just don’t know what it is. There’s a lot of things still yet to happen and markers that potentially haven’t been met. I remember them saying it wasn’t going to go down like we thought it would, scare events were necessary and we had to reach the precipice where it feels like we were defeated.(We have more than we know!)

With all of the information that he has and the knowledge of what they will try to do to him, just letting them have it does not make sense at all. I still have hope that the truth will come out soon, in the end light will overcome darkness, and no matter what, God is still in control.

In response Anonymous Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Set_Em_Up_Joe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anonymous Patriot, click on at the bottom under it