I'm more than happy to make anonup.com my home for my musings, thoughts, and rants. I'm quite tired of twatterverse fawning over their social justice vigilantiism and overt bias towards Democrats and the mindless lemming behaviors of their minions.

#trumpwon#BidenSucks#USA#NeverChina#LiveFree#DieFree

Only people mentioned by @dan7gtar in this post can reply

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸ½

In response dan7gtar Q-Tip to his Publication

Im thrilled to find this...Q had to have sent me πŸ‘πŸΌ
off to delete my Twit account.
thanks for my first follow πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

Me too, but I've seen quite a few haters on here today. Not sure if they were ever real patriots in the first place or not. Just been blocking them. I want no negativity. Got my fill of that in the Twatterverse before being banned multiple times.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

same here!!! I have this acct and my Wego acct. I am not on GAB anymore...had to refresh after every post and after having the acct for a yr, couldn't get more than 50 followers. I was suspended from twitter so I focused on my Wego acct. No intentions of signing up on any others.....this and Wego will be the only place I'll be