Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication

WE LOVE YOU โคPRES TRUMP & MELANIAโค๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ HURRY BACK๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿ””โŒšPLEASE๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™80 MILLION MISS YOU๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Proud card carrying O.G. tin hat wearer from way back. Concerned patriot and Christian. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ™

Makes my heart hurt.

Follower of the Lord Jesus Christ โœ๏ธ Patriot๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Truth Seeker and Truth Speakerโ€ผ๏ธ MAGA Thankful for Donald J Trump ๐Ÿ’œ

I'm pathetic! That video gave me goose bumps,
made me smile and got my eyes a little wet.... so glad I KNOW he IS and WILL BE our next Potusโ€ผ๏ธ
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ(17). I love my Potus๐Ÿ’œ
God has this Patriots! Fear Not!

I will miss him very much. Over the last 5 years it was if he was a part of my family. Big Brother, I never had!. He made me laugh, cry and stomp my foot. lol. A Great President!

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Retired Trump supporter WWG1WGA Once I was blind but now I can see Gab: DianeJ15 Telegram: Dianej15 Truth Social: Dianej153

and now I am crying again. I am so distraught and cannot imagine not seeing him every day, working for us and priotecting us.

In response Diane Jenkins to her Publication

keep your head high patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™Ÿ

(1) Show this thread

Retired Trump supporter WWG1WGA Once I was blind but now I can see Gab: DianeJ15 Telegram: Dianej15 Truth Social: Dianej153

and now I am crying again. I am so distraught and cannot imagine not seeing him every day, working for us and priotecting us.

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

I can't. The tears come immediately and I'm at work. This isn't over by a long shot.

Knowledge is a earthly possession, Enlightenment is only granted by God for those who know the spirit. Answers are in the Bible โœ๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜ข I got so choked up my heart sank. I know Trump is not gone (as our POTUS/President) but th world was much brighter just seeing him and listening to him speak. DJT will always the best president in my lifetime! โœ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

Refugee of Twit and Parl. Christian patriot who weeps for her country.

This made me shed a tear. Miss him

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

Just enjoyed his uplifting words. Although, at this moment, the situation is not what We wanted, I am still committed to Patriots, frens, Trump et al and God assisting in the vanquishing of evil.

American Proudly standing Behind President Trump ๐Ÿ’ฏ % #MAGAโ€ #Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธLet Freedom Ring๐Ÿ””

hell ive missed him since heโ€™s been out of sight. i cant imagine what its going to be like wothout his protective wing

American Proudly standing Behind President Trump ๐Ÿ’ฏ % #MAGAโ€ #Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธLet Freedom Ring๐Ÿ””

hell ive missed him since heโ€™s been out of sight. i cant imagine what its going to be like wothout his protective wing

MAGA WWG1WGA Wondering if I get free refills on this popcorn

Yep - You were right! โค๏ธ