The 13th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States has been altered from its original in order to fool the American public into accepting a government that is mostly illegally in office.
🔽🔽
If the evidence is correct and no logical errors have been made, a 13th Amendment restricting lawyers from serving in government was ratified in 1819 and removed from the U.S. Constitution during the tumult of the Civil War.

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/missing-13th-amendment-found-lawyers-public-office-letennier?fbclid=IwAR0u30bjKbx6QXqpRl5yI1fo3IjsP_DqUHtUN1Ew7aTtc8WoCVlu1UWs1RA#:~:text=If%20the%20evidence%20is%20correct,tumult%20of%20the%20Civil%20War

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Follower of Jesus-Wife-Mother-Stepmonster-Granny-Love My Country

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Great read. Very informative, but needs resolved somehow. Makes sense to me.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Joni Worcester to her Publication

Thanks!! pass it on to everyone...we need as many people to know about this. I was shocked when I read it.

(1) Show this thread

MAGA Staunch Trump supporter. Constitutionalist. WWG1WGA

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

this should be plastered on every social media platform! THIS IS YUGE!!!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Teri Heer to his Publication

YES...thank you!!! I have been trying to get everyone to read it....this is my second push for people to SEE WHAT THIS IS SAYING...this is very important information...and can explain why we are have some of the problems we are having now!!!!

(1) Show this thread