We just finished our work on what will hopefully become one of the most impactful videos ever produced re: awakening the masses to trafficking, its political ties, Trump, Bidens, Clinton's [CF], and giving the PEOPLE the "choice to know"...

:60 TRAILER BELOW

FULL VERSION: https://youtu.be/REdr3QXlxb8

#TheGreatAwakening
#ThoseWhoKnowCannotSleep

What will unite all of humanity and cross all political parties transcend the manufactured social division?

@9rbitalDawn
@aqpatron
@atmashanti
@CGPatriot
@Chyllo77
@cowboyw2b
@CQRAL
@Danny_Dark_O
@DavidMahan1
@DeeAshQ1
@ElaineShtein
@Gaptriot3
@GunzQ
@Heyrabeckkkkk
@HiiiPow3r
@H3LLYWQQD_DEFECTQR
@imglover
@JKUVINNIE22
@JohnnyQ
@JohnWiQ
@Kid_Sister
@KiKiLove1111
@kimaorticwarrior73
@KimRunner
@Latina4Freedom
@LoveWins14
@MCshine11
@MrDeeds1111
@Only1KeyLaG
@PatriotMomma17
@phaethon
@PunishDem1776
@Qaylamarie
@ShaneBrowning
@Shekhinah_pj
@SirHuckleberry
@squawk
@Tank_patriot
@TheRealCourtDog

Only people mentioned by @CueTheMarines in this post can reply

covid woke me up to the lie - here to get more educated about all the rest of the corruption and evil.

In response Digital Marine to his Publication

amazing video - every second of it
this in particular stood out for so many reasons... young man is a hero
about to sign up to try to help in small way
thank u for all u do!!!!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

Make sure this gets to that lying sack of crap Leslie Stahl at 60 minutes. She mocked the child trafficking that was being committed ant he Q movement that is focused on it (and other issues). Reminder her trafficking crosses party lines - when it comes to the Children there are NO LINES and there are NO DEALS! 60 minute that!

Amazing Job!!

Heartbreaking and a good reminder why we continue to be here.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

All Followed-Be Blessed & yes, we win, so does God Win. Future looks bright.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Beautiful, deep informational Video.#SaveThe Children.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

SAVE THE CHILDREN !!!

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

I LOVE YOUR STUFF!!! I posted this earlier today......keep up the great work....

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS WWG1WGA#SaveOurChildren
#EndChildTrafficking

Love Jesus, love my husband, love America, love Trump, love Freedom! Rather old digital warrior, but full of patriotism. NO DMs please!

It's wonderful, gut wrenching, and hard truth. May God bless its message mightily!

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Thank you so much, so glad I can support you all monthly. Patriots this is a very good cause please think about giving monthly to help put these videos out there and to say thank you for all your hard work. I love our Military and pray for them daily. What a task they have. God Bless each and every one of them.
https://donorbox.org/CtM