PAYING ATTENTION? SATANIST DONT TOUCH THE HOLY BIBLE, THATS WHY SHE PUT HER CLUTCH BAG ON TOP OF THE BIBLE. THESE PEOPLE ARE SICK. RIGHT IN OUR FACES

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Christian; Conservative; Constitutionalist; Here for President Trump & My Constitutional Republic! #MAGA #WWG1WGA - Queen of typos!

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Good Question....could be something satanic... or given that she is Indian and NOT black, maybe a book on Hinduism ... ?

my guess is the satanic bible inside hmmmm.....🐸☃️

these people are satanist or demons or zombies,wtf just dont know anymore🐸☃️

its a bible in a zippered cover. ive had one.

WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren

looks like another bible

Proud Patriot NYPD 113pct (Ret) “FortDespair” Law & Order Liberty & Justice for All~ God Family Country President Trump 🇺🇸💪🏼🙏🏼

This "Laughing Hyena" is a freakin' Disgrace‼️🤬

I can't say for sure but I have a bible that has a zipper. It is to stop the pages getting damaged in your bag etc.

In response black jack to her Publication

Yeah, I searched for more pictures. Another angle shows the side saying "Holy Bible"

In response black jack to her Publication

Dude you can clearly the cover of the Bible under her wallet! Look closer at the dam thing, she is a Satintic Witch! Why do we have to put up with this?

(2) Show this thread

🛫WhistleBlowers🛩 💜🙏LtC Field McConnell & Timothy C Holmseth Heroes🙏💜 👫 archive.md/d1P0S 🙏Eph 5:11 #SaveTheChildren

💯NOT a Bible...💯😉

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

also Trump was legally president until 11:59:59 not until 12 noon can biden be swore in as new president. obviously everyone saw they they swore him in at 11:43 so yea--- its fake. this isnt real

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

i strongly hate when people corecct me, but i hope this helps!! i think she took a day planner and incased it in this "holy bible" case.

This flag I'm waving says I'm staying free, Don't Tread On Me. 🇺🇲 USAF Vet 🇺🇲 WWG1WGA 🇺🇲 Rebirth of America 🇺🇸

it's a day planner oe something of the sort. 🤔

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Oh My Jeez. So She Didn't Take The Oath.